Dr. Wilson Watanabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilson Watanabe?

Dr. Watanabe Saved Me!

Posted on April 10th, 2016

I went in to St. Rose, well I was taken into St. Rose, dying of sepsis and multiple organ failure. Dr. Watanabe was in charge of my care while my body fought in a coma, and thanks to him, I woke up and was able to come back to life again. I spent 3 months in the ER and ICU and he was there almost every day to see me and try to figure out how to help me. Without him, my family would've lost me at 23. Hopefully you never have to see him because he specializes in critical care, but if you do, you are in the best hands!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Doctor Watanabe saved my mothers life. After her own personal doctor neglected to give her proper treatment. She ended up in St Rose with respiratory failure. Doc Watanabe treated her with heavy doses of steroids, maybe others would not have thought his direction, but he knew what to do to save her life. I could never Thank him enough for his brilliance on treating my mother.

Tremendous Doctor!!

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Dr. Wantanabe was my husband's critical care dr. at St. Rose Sienna & we credit him highly for my husband's survival. My husband had multiple medical issues resulting from a previous hospitalization 12 months before from a different hospital) which made his case extremely complex. Dr. Wil would be there early in the morning 'til late at night - he would check in on my hubby several times a day & kept us informed. We even had his personal cell/pager. Words cannot do justice to this tremendous doctor!!!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017