Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilson Wong
Dr. Wilson Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and Arkansas Heart Hospital. Dr. Wong has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilson Wong has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Wong correctly diagnosed me in one visit after another doctor ignored my progressive symptoms and misdiagnosed me for 5 months. My life was literally saved, as I was put immediately into the hospital and was a candidate for heart transplant. Under Dr Wong's care I was taken off the transplant list and within 5 years had made such miraculous progress that, although still on medication, etc., I live a very normal life. I am forever grateful for Dr Wong and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Wilson Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArkansas Heart Hospital Clinic, 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Wilson Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.