Dr. Wilson C Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilson C Wu?

Dr. Wu Saved My Vision!

Dr. Wu's thorough exam caught undiagnosed glaucoma. Not only did I have my cataracts removed--the original purpose of my visit--Dr. Wu cured my astigmatism and halted the damage caused by the glaucoma .

My experience with Dr. Wu was very rewarding. He was very gentle and explained everything he was doing during surgery. I felt very relaxed with him and my vision is beyond expectation.

Really happy!

I'm really thrilled that my cataract surgery has resulted in my no longer needing glasses for driving because my vision is now back to 20-20. Sooo nice! Also, I'm pleased that the stint insertions seem to have resulted in better health for my eyes so that any glaucoma has been stopped. I did meet with two other eye doctors in the past and was not happy with either one. But I would and do gladly recommend Dr. Wu to friends and others. And I will continue seeing him for yearly checkups.

Wuu Weeeeee

Elderly stay away from here. No patience for elderly eye exams unless he can get a cateract surgery out of you with added procedures you have to pay out of pocket because insurance won't pay.

the worst customer service I've ever had. absolutely ridiculous. waited over an hour. no personality from doctor. got some contacts that i paid for, but the office ordered the wrong ones but insisted I paid for the replacements as well. should have gone to costco or somewhere else. waste of money and time. its unfortunate to have had this happen.