Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Windsor Dennis MD
Dr. Windsor Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Touro Infirmary. He speaks English.
Dr. Windsor Dennis has 2 locations
4900 Bancroft Dr
New Orleans, LA 70122
Dr. Windsor Dennis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Windsor Dennis has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Dennis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Windsor Dennis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Windsor Dennis's office for more information.
4900 Bancroft Dr New Orleans, LA 70122
1440 Canal St New Orleans, LA : (504) 522-6292
Locations & Directions
Dr. Windsor Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.