- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winfield M Craven MD
Dr. Winfield M Craven, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO, with another office in Fort Collins, CO. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Winfield M Craven has 2 locations
Dr. Winfield M Craven has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Winfield M Craven has the following 7 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
- Spinal Stenosis
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Winfield M Craven Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Winfield M Craven
Dr. Winfield Craven graduated with honors from Dartmouth College and earned his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati. He completed a two-year internship in general surgery at the University of Washington in Seattle, followed by his residency in radiology and a fellowship in angiography/interventional radiology at the University of Colorado in Denver. Dr. Craven specializes in peripheral vascular procedures, vascular access placement, and minimally invasive venous treatments. He is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Radiology, and the American Board of Radiology, CAQ - Vascular/Interventional.