Have you seen Dr. Ronald W Hartley Jr?

I was attacked by a dog and received 18 stitches on my arm at the emergency room. They recommended that I follow up with Dr. Hartley in Boulder. He explained the various options that I had. He listened to what I wanted to do, and supported me. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!

Reconstruction after cancer

I should have thought twice when he wouldn't share his infection rate. I was in the middle of a health crisis and he convinced me it would all be fine. Two years out and I look hideous. Worst decision ever. Please ladies do your research to understand what you are getting into. The minute my reconstruction failed, the office never checked on me again.

Attentive, knowledgeable and very professional. His office nurse, Carol, is the best and the nurses in surgery, Jane and Julie, were at my side prior to and after surgery to make sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. They are pros at what they do.

awesome

They say a doctor is either technically very good or has a great bedside manner. Dr Hartley is one of those rare doctors that excels at both. He and his staff are awesome and stand by their work. They have my highest recommendation.

Wonderful bedside manner

I was very nervous about seeing a plastic surgeon after having four children. Dr Hartley made me feel completely at ease in the first few minutes of our consultation and spent over an hour sitting down with me reviewing my options. I felt like I was the only patient he had to see that day!

Amazing plastic surgeon

Dr. Ronald W Hartley Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boulder, CO.

Dr. Ronald W Hartley Jr Is this you?