Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Winifred M Loesch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
Kind, Loving, Compassionate, Caring, Wise. If she doesn't know something she'll tell you, but try to find out and follows up with what she finds out. Memory like an eagles eye, and dogs a problem 'till she finds an answer. I can't imagine seeing any other physician, thinking about other doctors after having worked with her makes me want to cry. EVERYONE I know says she's the 'Best they make', and I've found that to be true. She limits her practice, so I've never waited more than a few days, never longer than a week to see her -- ever. And it's been coming up on 20 years that she's been my Physician. She seems like she really cares about ME and how *I* am doing. If she doesn't, she's also an exceptional actor. She integrates ALL kinds of medical traditions to give the best care of ME as a person. I've NEVER been disappointed. It's hard to find a Doc who'll take time to listen to me- and tailors her treatment for ME and what *I* need. Just one exceptional Doc. They broke the mold after they made her. How can one person know SO much about SO much? Have even reached her at home in an emergency!! REACHED HER AT HOME!!! - How rare and trusting and caring is a Doc who gives you their home number? YOU tell me!
Dr. Loesch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Winifred M Loesch accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmethyst Medical Group Inc, 123 Margaret Ln Ste C2, Grass Valley, CA
Dr. Winifred M Loesch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grass Valley, CA.