Dr. Winifred M Loesch Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Winifred M Loesch?

One of the top 3 Docs I have EVER seen in my 60+ years of life

Kind, Loving, Compassionate, Caring, Wise. If she doesn't know something she'll tell you, but try to find out and follows up with what she finds out. Memory like an eagles eye, and dogs a problem 'till she finds an answer. I can't imagine seeing any other physician, thinking about other doctors after having worked with her makes me want to cry. EVERYONE I know says she's the 'Best they make', and I've found that to be true. She limits her practice, so I've never waited more than a few days, never longer than a week to see her -- ever. And it's been coming up on 20 years that she's been my Physician. She seems like she really cares about ME and how *I* am doing. If she doesn't, she's also an exceptional actor. She integrates ALL kinds of medical traditions to give the best care of ME as a person. I've NEVER been disappointed. It's hard to find a Doc who'll take time to listen to me- and tailors her treatment for ME and what *I* need. Just one exceptional Doc. They broke the mold after they made her. How can one person know SO much about SO much? Have even reached her at home in an emergency!! REACHED HER AT HOME!!! - How rare and trusting and caring is a Doc who gives you their home number? YOU tell me!

best dr, in town

she is a wonderful dr... caring,concerned, and will give you time to talk to her. You could not find a better Dr...