Dr. Winkler G Weinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winkler G Weinberg?

Excellent!

Dr. Weinberg saw me through strep infections that my surgeon said was caused by the colon cancer allowing the strep germs in my colon to enter and spread into my bloodstream. The strep germs in my blood set up in my heart (endocarditis) and my lower back discs (discitis). Dr. Weinberg treated me at Northside Hospital and was an indispensible player in the team that saved my life and made me functional again. Thank you Dr. Weinberg!

Was seen in the hospital. His diligence and research was instrumental in my being alive today.

COPD