Dr. Winston Capel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winston Capel?

Bankruptcy

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Dr.capel has no insurance, is in chapter 7 bankruptcy.the reason I know is because he named me as someone that couldn't sue him and I'm not the only patient he went bankrupt on.

Surgery

Posted on September 29th, 2016

He did surgery on me, had S1nerve compressed for 6 month's. I had to see another Dr .He had to correct Dr. Capel's mistake because Dr. Capel's said my pain had nothing to do with his surgery.

snake bit

Posted on October 9th, 2015

hurt more since surgery than before. although it was supposed to be a small incision it was almost 5". You have to wait hours in office. staff are incompetent.

Angry Bird

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Capel is very difficult to keep up with. He moves around a lot! He and his staff moved from Madison without informing his patients. Scheduling an appointment has been almost impossible. You can not talk with the office staff ever. The appointments are scheduled via the Vicksburg office. I'm in so much pain and need to see him but it's not been easy. I've scheduled two which were rescheduled by his office staff. I am hopeful that the third one will be the charm. The office that is closest to my home is the one in Canton. They offered me an appointment in Vicksburg. Due to pain, I can't sit in a car long enough to get to Vicksburg. Canton is far enough to travel. I'm afraid that he will move again and perhaps this time he will move out of the state. I've already started looking for another surgeon.

Posted on November 17th, 2014

Receptionist is hard to talk to about what your need is. I will be asking Dr Capel to wean me off of the pain med's and tough out the pain the best I can instead of having to deal with this person again. Next to impossible to get an appointment and I actually believe she thinks I am abuser which I am not. Only take what has been prescribed. Would not let me leave a msg for the Dr or nurse to explain my issue. Finally was able to get apt in VKS. I will surely try to avoid speaking to this person in the future. Dr. Capel is an excellent physician and really cares for his patients maybe he doesn't know what is going on the other end!!!

Mrs. Bailey

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Again, Dr. Capel was very informative about my condition, explains things in detail and makes sure you understand how to take your med's etc. Dr. Capel is such a nice person along with being extremely qualified if his field of medicine.

Great Service

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Today was my first visit to Dr. Capel, he and his staff are the best. Everyone was professional and friendly. Dr. Capel spent a great amount of time with me and my daughter explaining why I was having a great deal of back pain. His staff, Chase, Julie and Shannon are the best. During my time at the office I felt as I was the only patient they was caring for because all the focus and time that was put into my visit. Thanks for the great service I received today.

AWESOME!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

There are no words that I can say that would truly express the way I feel about Dr. Capel and his wonderful Staff. From my initial visit to my follow ups, the staff has greeted me with genuine care and concern for my situation. Dr. Capel has gone out of his way to keep me and my husband informed of everything he was doing, from my pre-op to my post-op. God has truly blessed him. I thank God for him and his staff and I would recommend him to anyone that is needing and AWESOME, surgeon. Much Thanks to All of You.

very kind and caring

Posted on May 13th, 2013

ive only seen dr. capel one time but it was a very good visit. ive seen 3 other neurosurgeons in the past 4 years and none of them could figure what my issues were. one misdiagnosed me and tried to perform a risky and completely irrelevant surgery. I had about a 30-45 minute wait in the waiting room but compared to other specialist doctors ive seen that is lightning speed. the receptionist and nurse were extremely kind and understanding . dr capel was very nice aside from doing the si joint test but it is supposed to hurt like crazy, that's why you are there. I've been dealing with my issues on and everyday basis 24/7 for almost 5 years . i'm am extremely happy that I finally found a doctor that wants to fix the problem instead of keep me on pain meds. cant wait to see dr. capel again and get these rods put in my pelvis,

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

After about 7 years of severe back and hip pain I went to DR CAPEL and and he did some test and said I was a candidate for repair. He inserted three pins in my hip, lower back and made the repair. When i awoke from the sugery the pain was gone. I had a very slight soreness from the incision and other than that no pain and still none today. Thank you very much DR CAPEL for repairing my back. I am 67 years old and I do and would continue to recommend DR CAPEL.

finally

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Let me start by saying Dr Capel has help me tremendously.When I first came to him I had a miserable experiance with another back surgeon. I did everything I was asked to do and the prior dr had no success and to be honest was very rude. Dr Capel has made my pain no only managable but has almost entirely solved my severe issue. He is not only a great dr but a wonderful example of what a dr should strive to be.

My name Latecia Gregory

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Dr. Capel , by meeting him the first time, I felt as if I new him more then a day. A Godly doctor vary rare to find. He listens and explains everything being able to explain. And he will lead you in the right direction what a blessing. Ready for change ! Go see Dr. Capel.