Highly Dissatisfied

Very Fine Physician

I believe I received my best eye examination ever today from Dr. Winston Cope . A thorough professional; I left his office feeling like I had nothing to worry about because he had done such an excellent examination and had found no substantive issues. Gave me excellent advice on the ongoing care of my eyes and scheduled me for my next annual appointment.

I left another Dr. for Dr. Cope over 20 years ago because Dr. Cope cares about people. He talks to you, or at least to me to ensure I understand everything before I leave the office. I have not found any other doctor I would want to go to.

Chronic Dry Eye

Dr. Winston T Cope is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Largo, FL.