Dr. Winston E Evalle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winston E Evalle?

I like him!!

He is very thorough in his approach to medicine. He got to know me and my family, including extended family. Makes excellent referrals to specialists. Fairly easy to make an appointment and he does take time to hear your issues in the exam room.

Dr Evalle believe highly in pharmacology. He is inflexible in this area stating and I paraphrase, most of my patients are in their 70's and 80's and take multiple medications. So if you are a person who believes in natural remedies or a more holiistic approach.....you need to see someone else. For example, If you are a woman with high cholesterol he might recommend lipitor. I just saw on TV today a law firm saying that they are now in litigation with the company that produces this drug claiming it causes cancer in women. The choice is yours

Excellent Inernist and Geriontologist ( Senior Medicine)

Very personable and sharp. Is very thorough with exams and a good diagnostician.

Dr. Evalle combines expertise and caring. He keeps careful records, and is an excellent diagnostician because he keeps abreast of all current medical research, and he knows how to listen. He is proactive in his patient's health.

Very Satisfied

Dr. Evalle has always taken the time to listen to me and explain his views. I feel he uses common sense, and once when I was hospitalized, he came up with a quick check-list of tests to protect and evaluate my condition. He also visited me at least 3 of my 4 days stay. I would recommend him.

Dr. Evalle appears very professional, however, lacks the personality to connect with the patient. On several visits I had to remind him of previous issues that we had discussed. He constantly types on his computer as he talks to you. He does not seem to review history of patient until it is brought to his attention. Also, Dr. Evalle is a one person operation, only has office hours Monday-Thursday. When I asked who I would call any other time, I was told to go to Urgent Care.

Dr. Winston E Evalle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Villages, FL.