Dr. Winston Manimtim Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Winston Manimtim?

parent of child with multiple disablities

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Winston. He really cares for his patients and their families. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

Posted on August 11th, 2013

My husband brought our ex-premature baby for routine check up with Dr. Manimtim. Upon arrival in his clinic, instead of focusing on my baby, Dr. Manimtim started flirting with my husband. He discussed my baby's issue with my husband but he wont keep his hand to himself. He would touch my husband's chest and shoulder while discussing my baby's medical issues. This is very unprofessional of a doctor. He should keep his sexual preference in private. Never will we bring our baby back to see Dr. Manimtim.

Posted on June 14th, 2015