Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Winston S Marshall
Dr. Winston S Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denison, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. Dr. Marshall has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Winston S Marshall has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Winston S Marshall has the following 10 expertise
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Holter monitoring
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Dr. Winston S Marshall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
MY MOTHER RECENTLY HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK DR. MARSHALL TOOK CARE OF HER IN THE ER AND IN THE CATH LAB, SHE ENDED UP NEEDING A TRIPLE BYPASS, HE WAS THE ANGEL SHE NEEDED 1 WEEK AGO TODAY, HIS SKILL IS FANTASTIC AND BEDSIDE MANNER AND PATIENCE IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A CARDIOLOGIST, I HAVE WORKED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR 25 YEARS AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE CARE SHE HAS RECIEVED.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Winston S Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexoma Cardiovascular Care Associates Texoma Medical Plaza, 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 100, Denison, TX
Dr. Winston S Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.