Dr. Winston Townsend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winston Townsend?

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I think he's the best!! Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on April 17th, 2013

we were using the clinic paying cash because we have no insurance. we ran across Dr. Townsend and thought that he seemed very dedicated and very intelligent. He knows we are self pay and keeps that in mind. We have been patients for years now and are very happy with the service and care from the clinic. you also don't need an appointment and can always see a doctor even if your personal doctor is not in. A+ DR.TOWNSEND

Good DR.

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Gives the time to explain and detail treatment. Communication is excellent. A good one.

Terrible Doctor!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr. Townsend has an offputting personallity of arrogance and unfriendliness. I saw him for an annual physical and found what could have been skin cancer. Some tests were done and the Dr. was to call me back with the results. I waited for over two weeks. I had to call him to find out whether or not I had cancer. Fortuneately, I did not but the test results were in soon after the test. Instead of calling me or having a nurse call me I waiting for over 2 weeks in anxiety. When I told him I didn't appreciate having to call in, he was insulting and wouldn't disrespectful. I've seen a lot of Dr.'s. Hands down he is the worst one I've ever encountered. Also he didn't seem too bright. Stay away unless you want to be treated poorly and potentially misdiagnosed!

Posted on June 27th, 2017