Dr. Winthrop Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winthrop Hall?

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I meet Dr. Hall way back in 1975 as a 10 year old. I had a whole in my ear drum and Dr. Hall suggested surgery to fix it. The day of he called my parents and said we should not do it. It turned out to be the best idea. As it turned out he was 100 percent correct and the ear eventually healed itself . I have seen him on and off for the past 40 years just to follow up.

Not compassionate

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I went to this doctor and he misdiagnosed my problem, when I questioned him, he was rude and not kind at all, I would NOTrecommend him at all.

Posted on August 9th, 2017