Dr. Winthrop Hedrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Winthrop Hedrick?

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Told me he didn't know what I expected him to do? Didn't do a very good assessment either. Ended up admitted to a hospital days later.

Diagnosed Incorrectly

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I had went to Deaconess Urgent Care to get a second opinion. I had been sick now for two weeks and it didn't seem as if anyone cared. I had been to the Emergency Room and seen my regular doctor. They had ordered test but my regular doctor never got back to me and it was the weekend. I saw Dr. Hedrick. I told him everything that was going on with me and all the test that I had taken. He told me he only had 15 minutes to diagnose me and he didn't have time to look at the test I had already completed or look at my medical records. He diagnosed me incorrectly and I ended up in the Emergency Room after 2 days. My condition had worsened. I could have died.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Thank you very much Dr. Winthrop for stitching my right hand up after my accident at work. You were very understanding and made my mind at ease!

Posted on July 20th, 2016