Dr. Winton Briggs Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

A great doctor and a great person

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I had Dr. Briggs for three plus weeks of rehab at New England Rehab. He is a very knowledgeable and caring person that spends adequate time to learn about you and your medical problems. He saw me every day and many times it was not easy for him to track me down in the many rehab rooms I was in.He is a leader in this hospital and his attitude is reflected in the PT staff beginning with Stephanie Noyes and running throughout the OT and PT department.The nursing and CNA staff is excellent beginning with the wound nurse and we must include Aline, a CNA who had her husband make me a tremendous dinner of spaghetti and meatballs that she brought in to me. How's that for service!If you are ever assigned to Dr. Briggs or his staff, have no fear.... you are being cared for by the best!

Birth Control