Dr. Witold Wilk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Witold Wilk?

Didnt seem to know what he was doing.A Pill dr.

Ridiculous

New to area and trying to find a doctor until I got my coverage a try. The "Doctors" are down the street where I moved to and gave it a try. After waiting an hour and 25 minutes in the waiting room, I waited another 35 minutes in a room after my vitals were taken. Started talking about my knee problem, and Wilk just talk right over me not listening at all. Ijust tuned out chalked it up as total loss. Ridiculous would not remotely recommend, plus four of the patients in waiting room were there for pain scripts. Maybe he's just a pill mill.

office visit experiences every time we both go there

Never follows up with me if I call in. If I have a concern he says we will just watch it when I fact these were serious side affects from another medical problem I was having that was completely missed. Office wait time is always an hour atleast and has been three hours before. Thats no exageration either. (Spelling)That's just to get in an exam room. This doesn't really matter, he has so many patients that he doesn't need new ones.

very practical and down to earth; recommends a "natural common sense approach" and does not order unnecessary tests, nor prescribe meds that are not needed

Great Doc!

I had trouble finding a good doctor in this area for 2 years until I made an appointment with Dr. Wilk. He is up on all of the latest medical issues and treatments. He listens well. His diagnosis and treatment was spot on. This guy is well worth a 30 minute wait to see. Very highly recommended!!

Excellent Doc!

Dr. Witold Wilk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radcliff, KY.