More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wladimir P Lorentz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Wladimir P Lorentz has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Wladimir P Lorentz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wladimir P Lorentz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Minha filha foi atendida, no conforto de nossa casa, pelo Pediatra Dr. Wladimir P. Lorentz , por intermÃ©dio do Seguro Viagem que fizemos. Se eu pudesse, faria uma redaÃ§Ã£o sobre o atendimento dele. Dr. Wladimir Ã© um pediatra diferenciado, atencioso, preciso, experiente, ....nossa!!!! Estou muito satisfeita com o atendimento prestado. Ã evidente que ele ama o que faz. Obrigada Dr. pelo carinho e excelÃªncia no serviÃ§o prestado Ã nossa famÃlia. Sucesso!!!!
Dr. Lorentz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Wladimir P Lorentz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNight And Day Pediatrics, 1011 Sunnybrook Rd Ste 903, Miami, FL
Dr. Wladimir P Lorentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.