Have you seen Dr. Wladislaw G Fedoriw?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Very disappointed

This practice is one of the best but I urge them to be proactive with regard to urine samples. Recently I was removed as a patient because of a urine they said had heroin in it. I have been in pain management for almost 12 yrs and employed for 10 yrs both of which drug screens were required. There is no chance I woke up last month and decided it was a good day to try heroin.According to everything I've read since this happened I would have almost needed to do this hours before my appointment. The office does not control urine samples at and in fact leave them near the bathroom most of the day piled up. Anyone could tamper with yours as I believe is exactly what happened or a random lab mistake which happens 10 % of the time. This is a very good doctor but you also need confidence in the entire system which you will not see here.

Douglas M.

Compassionate professional staff.

Great experience!!

I went in to Dr Fedoriw after getting nowhere with the large spine clinic that my primary care doctor referred me to. First off, they saw me in under a week of my first call, whereas the first place had a 6 week wait!! Dr Fedoriw was so personable and thorough. He read my CT and MRI findings and within 5 minutes found issues in my cervical spine that the neurologist and first spinal surgeon totally missed. This is an ongoing issue that he’s treating me for, but so far I couldn’t be happier with his knowledge and care. Highly recommended!!

Inversion Table instead of Surgery

Dr Fedoriw gave great advice for an inversion table as a mechanism to help my ailing back. He could have opted for surgery but his advice for the inversion table was effective without any costs and side effects of surgery. Thank You Dr Fedoriw

Poor back office manager

Back office manager was unfriendly, brisk, and uncaring.

Wasn't impressed

Took my mom to see him due to back and shoulder pain. Seemed ok at first, but after injections didn't help - didn't seem like he cared. Gave RX for pain meds dose was way too much and she had reaction. When we called back staff just said to stop taking them. DUH! Didn't need a medical degree to figure that out. Overall experience felt like we were wasting their time being there.

Wonderful experience highly recommended

My experience at Arizona back pain Institute was nothing short of fabulous. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful as well as patient with as I had some issues due to not having my records there for them to access they were kind enough to allow me to have them faxed over even though it took almost 2 hours. My appointment was for 2 o'clock and I wasn't actually seen until about 4 but that was only because they were waiting for my records. Even though my appointment was at 2 o'clock I was still able to be seen that same day once my records were received when they could have easily said sorry we're unable to see you today because your appointment time was at 2 o'clock however they were extremely accommodating. Once I saw the doctor I was beyond impressed with his knowledge regarding my diagnosis ( torticollis ) of all the doctors I have seen no one was able to give me as much information as he did in one single appointment. If you're searching for answers I would highly recommend this doctor !!! Also he was rated top 10 Dr of 2014

Questionable New Law

Been seeing this doctor for years. Used to get my prescriptions every 3 months until recently was told there is a "new law" the FDA is "cracking down" and my prescriptions must be written every month and I have to see him monthly. Not so sure about this. Will have to look into it.

he's the best

great Doc, been helping with back for years. tore rotator in shoulder,after the epp. pain went from 8 too 2.

Best back pain Doctor I've seen in 15 years!!

Ms

Personable and helpful. I couldn't have been anymore pleased with the doc and staff. Dr. F was kind , polite and throuroughly explained my condition and prognosis and CT scan results. We had great eye contact and he set my mind at ease. Thank you Dr Fedoriw for taking the time, you will be by back doctor for life! Highly recommend!!

Got My Life Back

My Pain Doctor of three years left the practice I was a patient of. I was totally happy with him. When I saw the Doctor I was assigned to, the first thing out of his mouth was that I was taking way too many pain meds and that no one should ever take over 120mgs of Morphine or its equivalent per day. His belief was that most pain can be relieved by using epidurals and facet injections of the spine. The first thing he did was cut my pain meds in half. No titrating my medication down gradually. He had me to start a regiment of epidurals and facet injections. After 25 injections (with nine more to go) in the course of forty eight weeks, all I was doing was lying in bed and letting all my household chores pile-up, letting my grooming needs go unmet and worse of all, shutting every one of my friends and family out of my life, I finally decided that enough was enough. So I started my journey to find a Pain Doctor who had at a minimum, one ounce of compassion. Finally I came upon the following: Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw MD, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine. I had never heard of a Physiatrist so Googled it to find out. Physiatrists are rehabilitation physicians. They are medical doctors who have completed training in the medical specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Specifically, rehabilitation physicians: * Diagnose and treat pain * Restore maximum function lost through injury, illness or disabling conditions * Treat the whole person, not just the problem area * Lead a team of medical professionals * Provide non-surgical treatments * Explain your medical problems and treatment/prevention plan That right there was enough to make an appointment. Then I read further and found: Dr. Fedoriw's Care Philosophy: "Some pain centers push you to have injections. We don't do that. We follow the Standard of Care written by the AMA. If your doctor didn't try oral steroids, home neck or back traction, or spine specific physical therapy before injections... get a new doctor. Come see us for an honest second opinion. Unlike some pain centers, we will write your pain medications even if we are not doing injections with you. It's that simple." I couldn't believe it!!!! I made my appointment with Dr. Fedoriw right away. They were able to see me the following week. During my consultation, Dr. Fedoriw put in plain words what my X-ray revealed (something that was evident to a layman like me yet all the other Doctors missed). He upped my dosage of pain meds, told me I wouldn't have to be a human pin cushion any longer and started me on a home lumbar traction device; an easy to set-up system to use for 30 minutes a day for 5 weeks. Upon my next appointment in five weeks, I felt like my old self again. I found my life again! I can't climb mountains or run marathons but I can do things I enjoy like cooking and having friends over. Although limited, I can still get out of the house under my own volition and enjoy being with friends and family, doing things like going out to the mall, hitting-up new restaurants and going out to the movies and sporting events. Thank you Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw for giving me my life back.

Dr. Wladislaw G Fedoriw is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.

Dr. Wladislaw G Fedoriw Is this you?