Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski?

HAPPY PATIENT

I have numerous back problems with chronic lower back pain. I had many injections to no avail and also went to 4 doctors before choosing Dr. Bulczynski. I am 62 years old and they all wanted to open up my back and insert rods and pins. After seeing Dr. Bulczynski he said we should focus on the problem causing all the pain which was very non-invasive. What a blessing! I was in an out of the hospital in 7 hours and unbelievably pain free. Never took the pain meds he prescribed just a little sore and stiff. Heading for recommended therapy next week to help the muscles. So sorry it took 3 years to find him. Would recommend Dr. Bulczynski 100%.

HAS TOO MANY PATIENTS AT ONCE NOT REALLY TUNED IN TO THE ONE HE IS IN FRONT OF... HAD BACK SURGERY...GAVE ME SCRIPT FOR PT FOR NECK... CALLS IN PRESCRIPTIONS WITHOUT TELLING ME ABOUT THEM ,WHAT THEY ARE ,WHAT THEY ARE FOR ,OR IF I WANT TO TAKE THEM..VERY NICE MAN..GOOD SURGEON..NEEDS TO LISTEN...

Compassionate! Skilled! Highly Recommend!!

I had a previous spinal fusion 30 years ago with a bone graft at L4,L5 , S1 that had started to break down at L4 and cause me sciatica. My previous surgeon from 30 years ago, recommended Dr. Bulczynski. I can't say enough about how how skilled he is. Due to the breaking down of the previous fusion, I had severe stenosis, a broken facet that had moved to the spinal column. Dr Bulczynski performed a fusion at L4 with pedicle screws. The surgery went great because he took the time to make sure the mess that my previous old fusion cause was all cleaned up. Recovery was good. Due to normal swelling after I had some normal nerve pain in beginning, but after 9 months it went completely away. This month is my 2 year anniversary since the surgery and I am still pain free.

Very dissapointed, do not waste your time !!

since when is it normal for a doctor not to listen to a patient?, or who thinks they are God, he has the worst listening skills and manner i have ever encountered...reported to beureau of ethics!!....enough said.

This man is a wizard!

I am fire-fighter who was involved in a ceiling collapse. I ended up with 8 herniated discs and a severe concussion. Because of the city I work for (Newton), I was not able get the proper care I needed. They didn't want to pay for anything! After given the run around for almost a year, from the city doctors, my PCP introduced me to Dr. Bulczynski. He immediately found the problem and we started the necessary steps to fix it. We tried the least invasive procedures first. These didn't work so we ended up having back surgery! He is a magician with the knife and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

incredible outcome

Dr. Bulczynski operated for 8 hours on my back, leaving me pain free after 15 year of increasing pain and incapacity. People had told me not to expect much, but I was completely pain free within 2 months of the surgery.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Dr. Bulczynski, unlike many other doctors I have seen has a dialog with me about my condition and all possible treatments. Also, unlike many other doctors he sympathizes with me and seems to know right where I'm coming from. He doesn't just walk in the examination room with a pre-determined diagnosis...,again, like many other doctors.

Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.