• 3rd Party Reviews

9 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Wojciech Majewski?

Highly Recommend

Excellent!!!I

Always a professional!!!! Honesty and integrity. I have been a patient of Dr. Mayjewski since his arrival in Jonesboro. Always pleased!!!!

Pleasant experience

I had an eyelift lift (bleph). Dr. Majewski was thorough in explaining the procedure and what my expectations should be. However, my experience was much more pleasant than anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Majewski to all my friends and clients, and will continue to do so!

A great Plastic Surgeon

My visits are not related to beauty, but to the aging skin that is surpassing my age. I had lost self-confidence and was becoming a prisoner in my home. Dr. Majewski helped to make my aging process a thing of the past and helped calm my fears of coming face-to-face with the public.

i had a wonderful experience.

Dr Majewski is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I trust him. His surgical skill is the best that i have ever seen.

I'd do it again!

Excellent Experience

I saw Dr. Majewski for a breast augmentation. He and his staff were professional, courteous, and spent a significant amount of time discussing the procedure and my desires with me to ensure that I understood the process and would be pleased with the result. I could not be happier! Dr. Majewski gave me the perfect figure. Other physicians who have seen his work have complimented him as "one of the best plastic surgeons in Arkansas". I would return to him in a heartbeat.

tummy tuck

I was under the impression that I was seeing one of the best plastic surgeons in Jonesboro for an abdominoplasty. Dr Majewski failed to mark or mention the potential outcomes of what I would be left with. My "donut" along with excess skin above the belly button and a HUGE scar from where my belly button was orginally is still here years later. I had seen a plastic surgeon in TN for something completely different but he seen the results and how embarrassed I was about this. The plastic surgeon informed me that I NEVER RECEIVED A FULL ABDOMINOPLASTY. The incisions were not in the correct location that this could have been preformed. I was asked if I had this done by a certified plastic surgeon. I was horrified. I have checked AMA to find that he is NOT a member. For those out there searching for a surgeon, PLEASE read all you can. To correct my failed procedure, I will need to have this whole abdominoplasty repeated and was told that I may still suffer the original scars from the first one by Dr Majewski due to the way the procedure was done. Some may think weight gain as a cause and brush this off. I am exactly the same amount as I was during the first surgery. KNOW YOUR DOCTOR before going under the knife.

Wojciech Majewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.