Dr. Wojtek P Aronski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wojtek P Aronski?

very rude to his staff

My favorite Dr.

Dr. Aronski performed two abdominal surgeries on my husband with in a week. It was scary, But he explained the proceedure so I could understand. After surgery he explained what he found the repair and what to expect. He answered my questions, was not in a rush to move along, even when you could tell he was tired from the 3 hr and 4 hr surgeries. He is a no nonsense doctor, expects you to follow his direction and expected the same from nurses incharge of my husband. I would recomend him and if in need of a surgen he would be the one I would call. We do not live in Winter Haven, FL. we are only here for the winter months. So we had no dealings with him before this.