Dr. Wolcott Holt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wolcott Holt?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Both my sister and I have seen Dr. Holt. His over all demeanor is intelligent, knowledgeable and very very kind! He is by far the best doctor I have ever been to see. He makes the experience fun!

Love Him

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

This doctor is great - he is funny and makes you feel comfortable and gets the job done.

25 Years Of Suffering

Posted on January 5th, 2011

For the past 25 years I have been diagnosed with having chronic sinusitis. The Doctors would prescribe me antibiotics on top of antibiotics. I would have sever headaches & at times would end up in the ER because I couldn't stand the pain. For the first time in 25 years I actually talked to a Dr. whom I felt he knew exactly what I was going through. He answered all my questions and explained everything I need to know. I am was now diagnosed with Migraines and prescribed me a couple medications and I have never felt better! Thank You!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017