Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wolf E Heberlein has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Wolf E Heberlein has the following 7 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Liver Cancer
Dr. Wolf E Heberlein has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wolf E Heberlein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Heberlein performed a Kyphoplasty on my 79 yr. old Mom for her fractured T 12. He did a wonderful job. He is extremely qualified and competent. He has very fro3ndly staff & nice facility. I would recommend him highly to anyone. Jonesboro is very lucky to have such a skilled interventional radiologist.
Dr. Heberlein is one of the most caring and comprehensive doctor I have ever been treated by. I have literally traveled from Mayo Clinic, Diamond Headache Clinic, and other leading pain clinics within the United States and Dr. Heberlien is far and above the doctor that has met my needs the most. He is extremely well educated and experienced. I have been treated by him for 2 years now and have experienced the highest quality of life due to the treatments he has given me. My pain is under control and life is good all thanks to Dr. Heberlein.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Tubingen
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Wolf E Heberlein accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWolf E Heberlein Md, 3800 E Johnson Ave Ste E, Jonesboro, AR
Dr. Wolf E Heberlein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.