Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wolfgang Stehr
Dr. Wolfgang Stehr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Wolfgang Stehr has 2 locations
744 52nd St Ste 4100
Oakland, CA 94609
Book Online Now
Dr. Wolfgang Stehr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Wolfgang Stehr has the following 1 expertise
11 Years Experience
University Of Tubingen
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Wolfgang Stehr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Wolfgang Stehr
To me, it's a great privilege to take care of children and their parents, and I am excited to join the Pediatric Surgical Associates of the East Bay and Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wolfgang Stehr, MD - Surgery in Albuquerque, NM, in this video.
Dr. Wolfgang Stehr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.