Dr. Wonhong Min Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wonhong Min?

Dr Min is horrible

Posted on June 11th, 2016

He's the worst Dr I've ever been to. He yelled at me the entire time and didn't even allow me to answer his questions. He did nothing for me then walked out of the room and told me to leave. It was a nightmare.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I had an excellent outcome with this surgeon and found him to be caring and competent.

Great doctor, excellent care

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Excellent surgeon, very attentive, highly competent. Dr. Min repaired a spinal stenosis and performed a micro-discetomy for a herniated disc on me. He is very likable and the hospital service was exceptional. My highest compliments to him, his staff and those who cared for me at Salt Lake Regional Hospital. I have recommended him to family and friends and would recommend him to anyone with back problems.

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Posted on September 12th, 2014

My wife went for a three level foraminotomy a couple years back. After surgery, her right arm was paralyzed. Now we both no there is risks to surgery and especially with the neck but his response was "I didn't do it" and pretty much washed his hands with my wife's care. He offered little to no advice, no therapy, no anything. He was terrible. After the surgery, he met me in the waiting room dressed to go riding his motorcycle and said everything was fine and left. They had to call him back to the hospital. Avoid this doctor, there are very capable doctors around that have a better bed side manner and actually care about their patients

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

If you have a Workman Comp or Personal Injury case that you are in need to be seen by a surgeon. He is not the one to go see. He did not document what he told me, so after he got paid his ego got in the way and I was cheated out of a lump sum settlement as well as my insurance took a loss of $33,000 I however will be in pain through-out the rest of my life due to his poor medical records. He made it sound like I had to have surgery immediately in order not to lose the ability of my right shoulder, arm and hand. So my advise to all if you are in any kind of INJURY CASE DO NOT USE DR. DAVID MIN. HE MAKES SURE HE GETS PAID BUT ACTS LIKE THE SETTLEMENT MONEY IS COMING OUT OF HIS POCKET.I DON'T THINK THAT MY INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR ME TO SEE HIM AGAIN AND HONESTLY I WILL NEVER GO BACK. I MADE NO MONEY FOR MY SETTLEMENT DUE TO HIM AND WILL BE IN PAIN FOREVER THANKS A LOT DR. DAVID MIN

My experience.

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I am a 31 year old female who has degenerative back disease and had a severely herniated disc among other problems. I am now able to walk and am pain free all because of Dr.Min. I just got 3 week x-rays and they look beautiful. If I was to have to go back myself or recommend to a friend a back surgeon Dr.Mins name would be the only one I use.

Awful Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I had to see this Dr. for a worker's comp issue. I had a significant injury to my neck and back. I also have a short leg. He informed me a short leg doesn't have anything to do with your back. Really?? Structural mechanics - NOT hard Doc! Did very little to help me. I've been a nurse for over 20 years. He looks me up and down, and with a smirk on his face says "Maybe you should choose a different profession. I don't think your body is cut out to handle nursing." I was furious. I opted to not see him anymore due to his horrible attitude.

disgruntled

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I felt he really didn't want me there. He was arrogant and didnt seem to care

Worst

Posted on August 16th, 2013

My fiancé had an apointement with dr min, and she brought our kids along. She told me that he was rude, arrogant, belittling and treated her horribly. My daughter even told me that he was so rude that she was about to cry, and she was not the one on the table. I seriously wouldn't submit my dog to this guys tender loving care. Is there any way to give zero stars?

Took time to explain stuff clearly

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Went to see Dr. Min after my wife found out she had a large tumor in her brain. Dr. Min took us through the whole MRI imaging and explained things very well. We didnt need a lot of fluff, but rather are matter of fact people. He explained things without emotion (which we liked) and then even helped us with trying to get a second opinion.

Super

Posted on June 1st, 2013

Feeling compelled to write a review. After seeing Dr Min because of insurance issues I found the experience to be pleasant. Dr min knows his craft well. Make no mistake He was not there to hold my hand and was very professional and very informative explaining my conditions. I wanted a Dr not a boyfriend. I liked the fact the visits were very much directed towards my pain issues. No fluff. I rather enjoyed his direct approach.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr Min is incompetent,all he cares about is the money . Beware he is not there to help he is a egotistical narcisist, It is very sad he ruins it for other Doctors. Beware, one of these times he will mess up so bad that his insurance will drop him and he will loose his license.