Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wonil K Park has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Showing 5 of 5
I have had hypertension since I was young. I've visited so many doctors and they all confirmed it was mainly due to genetics. This doctor demanded that I take blood tests. He said I would have to go to another doctor if I didn't, so I accepted. I got the bill from the lab. $1,446.50. This doctor did not inform me about the high cost of this blood test, which basically confirmed that I was normal (just a little bit low on vitamin D). I had to pay this amount out of pocket. This doctor makes you take unnecessary tests and has a "take it or leave it" attitude with his patients. I highly recommend that you do not see this doctor.
He charges almost $100 more than other doctors. AND he claims he doesn't have a credit card machine so patients have to bring cash!! Who brings $250 worth of cash in the wallets these days? If you are doing this for a greencard procedure, get other doctors to do it. I'm sending a letter to the immigration office.
went for annual check-up, was not thorough at all; i asked to check for immunity on Hepatitis - he laughed and said it's crazy to check that every year and giving me attitude- but i've told him the last i checked was 2 years ago; nurse called me up and told me that i don't have immunity to hepatitis A - What the heck? i got questioned when i asked to check and now, it proved me right that i'm glad i asked. Will definitely change PCP.
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Raritan Bay Medical Center
Dr. Wonil K Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHanmi Medical Associates, 232 Broad Ave Ste 208, Palisades Park, NJ
Dr. Wonil K Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palisades Park, NJ.