Dr. Wonil K Park Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Wonil K Park?

Warning: Do Not Visit!

I have had hypertension since I was young. I've visited so many doctors and they all confirmed it was mainly due to genetics. This doctor demanded that I take blood tests. He said I would have to go to another doctor if I didn't, so I accepted. I got the bill from the lab. $1,446.50. This doctor did not inform me about the high cost of this blood test, which basically confirmed that I was normal (just a little bit low on vitamin D). I had to pay this amount out of pocket. This doctor makes you take unnecessary tests and has a "take it or leave it" attitude with his patients. I highly recommend that you do not see this doctor.

Too expensive for the immigration physical procedure

He charges almost $100 more than other doctors. AND he claims he doesn't have a credit card machine so patients have to bring cash!! Who brings $250 worth of cash in the wallets these days? If you are doing this for a greencard procedure, get other doctors to do it. I'm sending a letter to the immigration office.

NEVER consider this doctor as PCP!!

went for annual check-up, was not thorough at all; i asked to check for immunity on Hepatitis - he laughed and said it's crazy to check that every year and giving me attitude- but i've told him the last i checked was 2 years ago; nurse called me up and told me that i don't have immunity to hepatitis A - What the heck? i got questioned when i asked to check and now, it proved me right that i'm glad i asked. Will definitely change PCP.