Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Chey has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Fistula
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, APC)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Chey is my 6th and last GI dr. He has been able to diagnose me twice accurately when others haven't. Maxine (NP) has always called me whenever I call and I'm treated with respect, kindness and compassion for whatever situation I present. I am truly thankful for all he and she has done for me and would highly recommend them to anyone!!
Dr. Chey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital
60 Years Experience
Seoul National University
Graduated in 1953
Dr. William Chey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions222 Alexander St, Rochester, NY
Dr. William Chey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.