Dr. Woodrow Lee Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Woodrow Lee?

Doctors who listen...

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I have been seen by both Doctors Woodrow and Maureen Lee for over 15 years. They are an excellent team. They listen, pay attention to the details and are willing to work with you toward the best outcome. The office staff is always pleasant and welcoming, as are the nurses. I would highly recommend both Doctors Woodrow or Maureen Lee to anyone looking for a physician who cares enough to truly listen.

Comforting and Attentive

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr. Lee is compassionate with me - I have a rough dx and often when I go in I am not at my best or in the best of moods. He does not seem to pay much attention to that, only to what he can do to help alleviate some issues. He reads up on my dx and I feel comfortable that he is "on the same page" as my neurologist and that they are a team - His office is quiet and regularly on schedule. I do not wait long in any room to be seen. Small enough they know me by name which gives a "small town" feel and it is friendly.

Posted on August 10th, 2015