Dr. Woodrow Marriott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Woodrow Marriott?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr Marriott is the ABSOLUTE best Pediatrician.. I am a mother of 5 children and we have seen 5 different Pediatricians and he is by far the very best, VERY patient, VERY understanding, takes his time and makes you feel very welcome, never rushed.. Honestly would recommend him to EVERYONE

Would pick another pediatrician

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Didn't feel that he listened or explained his rationale for treatment. Not the best bedside manner, seemed very arrogant & already made his diagnosis & decisions prior to exam & prior to discussion with patient's parents

The BEST pediatrician we've had yet.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

We've seen Dr. Marriott twice this month. Both times I was very impressed by his compassion for the children and myself (when I was sick he expressed that he was sorry for me as well). He listened and was very helpful. He made my son roar like a lion and my daughter smile. We hope to be able to continue visiting him when needed.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I like that Dr. Marriott is relaxed and friendly. He doesn't try to impress he just kindly says what needs to be said. He is jovial and it makes the office visits more enjoyable. What I really appreciate though, is that he doesn't hesitate to ask for a second opinion if he feels he should. I think he has adequate knowledge, but it shows honesty and humility that he is willing to do that.

Posted on January 15th, 2016