Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Woodrow P Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Woodrow P Wilson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Woodrow P Wilson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Woodrow P Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I went to go see Dr. Wilson after sticking a Q tip too far into my ear. While he was able to diagnose that I had a large amount of earwax buildup near my eardrum, his decision to do an ear lavage did not help me at all. When I told him I was still uncomfortable, he gave me drops and suggested I come back three days later. My mom asked him to do something else that would help so I wouldn't being in pain for the next three days, and he had the AUDACITY to tell me that it's okay if I'm in pain for a couple of days!!! Instead of taking the extra time to help me and make me feel better, he tried to find the quickest solution even though he was of no help whatsoever!! His medical assistant tried to request the doctor to come up with an alternative method, but he refused to listen. As amazing as his medical assistant was, Dr. Wilson was a doctor who refused to listen to the patient's needs and only care about making quick money. DO NOT SEE DR. WILSON, he is a retired doctor who is looking for a way to pass the time!!
Had to go to urgent cares few times this month . Both times this doctor was there. He is very weird and condescending. He does not touch you anywhere on your body to examine you. My throat was hurting and he does not feel the glands, and each time says, ohhh theres nothing I can do for you. He is useless. It costs $100 to go there and you get no care. He's really a quack. Stay way.
45 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Woodrow P Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaguna Danna Urgent Care Corp, 24060 Camino Del Avion Ste A, Dana Point, CA
Dr. Woodrow P Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dana Point, CA.