Dr. Woosuk Yoon Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Woosuk Yoon?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

My grandmother had caterac surgery performed by Dr. Yoon. The first one was painful and when it came time for the second one she wanted to talk to the doctor before hand and ask questions and explain to him that it hurt. When he came into the room and we tried talking to him he told her he couldn't talk he had surgery and that if she wanted no pain he would have to stick a tube down her throat and then he walked out. This made her even more nervous. After surgery he asked her if the second eye hurt less. She told him that it hurt more and he ignored her and gave her a dirty look. He never came to check on her after either surgery and at her office visits he rushes her out. He was very rude to her and inconsiderate. When you are doing surgery on a person you need to make time to make that person comfortable and answer all their questions. I would NOT recommend Dr. Steven Yoon.

Overall Experience

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I found my overall cataract treatment very good. Efficiency, explanation of procedures and follow up were very impressive. Dr. Yoon was always friendly and working in an efficient manner. Although not prone to small talk, he addressed questions and concerns thoroughly. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Posted on December 26th, 2015

This man is the most pompous arrogant man I have met. He said I did not need cataract removal, but would do it without the insurance paying. I complained that I felt like my glasses were dirty all the time. He said they probably are. I said I felt like I needed more light. I would not take a dog to him. He is rude, and doesn't care to listen to what you say. I will discuss with my optometrist to not refer patients to him. I then saw another opthamalogest and said I am in need of both eyes done. Said his comments were totally wrong and un called for.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

This guy is the worst practicioner I have seen in my life. First thing he tells me is that my eye will never look the same again. I have a stye. Then, when I ask questions, he talks down on me. He should have his license taken away. Worst doctor I have ever experienced.

Great place!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

The office was clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I loved the music in the waiting room. Dr. Yoon and his staff answered all of my questions! I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Wonderful Experience

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I recently scheduled my cataract surgery with Dr. Yoon and am so thankful for the time and energy spent by he and his staff making me feel comfortable. He came highly recommended by a friend and I can see why. I started out feeling nervous but am now very excited for procedure. I will definitely tell others about seeing Dr. Yoon for their cataracts.

Posted on June 25th, 2014

I called the office because I had seen Charlene L. Morofoot in 2011 for my optic nuritus in my right eye. She was very nice. I had no problems with her. Then when I went back in this time they set me up with Dr. Yoon. He was very rushed, told me that I had a tear in my left eye and proceeded to put more drops in my eyes then asked me to go into the next foom while he hunted down someone. When he came back he told me that some Drs. would just let this go , but he wasn't one to wait for it to get worse and he did the surgery in about 1 minute and then said that he was leaving for lunch and the assistant could fill me in as far as the after care was concerned. She had no idea what to say. I then called when I was home and he left for vacation... Very self centered. No worries about the patient. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Easy to get me in the first time but, keeps wanting to change my appts. so he can have vacation time.

great doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Yoon for years and have recommended him to many friends and family members. Dr. Yoon has a great sense of humor and answers all of my questions. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and respectful. I have been very pleased with my eye care!

Posted on January 30th, 2017