Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wright W Singleton has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 19
A Walmart Pharmacy refused to fill a prescription from Dr. Singleton for an important medication that I needed that day. They refused because the pharmacist did not trust some of the handwriting on the script. It was 6:00pm on a Thursday night and I was leaving out of town the next morning, I was in trouble. I called Dr. Singleton's assistant having no faith that anyone would answer (I probably would not have) and she immediately answered, listened to my dilemma and immediately contacted Dr. Singleton who turned around (in Dallas traffic), drove all the way back to the Walmart Pharmacy and resolved the issue AT the Walmart store AT 6:30 in the evening! The 2 morals to this story.....1) Think twice before ever going to a Walmart Pharmacy and 2) if you need a Doctor who you can be assured will go the extra mile to solve your health challenges contact Dr. Singleton.
Dr. Singleton became my doctor when I had an appointment with him at Star Medical in Farmers Branch. His listened when I was explaining why I came to the clinic. I don't go to the doctor often and have never been comfortable in a doctor's office. Feeling better now and in the future will ask for Dr. Singleton at the Star Medical office.
28 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Wright W Singleton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael A Meyerson Md, 4707 State Highway 121, The Colony, TX
Dr. Wright W Singleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Colony, TX.