Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wuu Jau Perng has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Wuu Jau Perng has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Perng has cared for me all my life. I don't even live out that way anymore but I would never dream of switching doctors. His mild caring manner is vey calming when you are nervous and he never makes a mountain out of a mole hill. When I doubted him a couple of times and thought surely there must be something more wrong than that I got a second opinion which was very costly only to find he was right anyway. I can call him at any time and he will call in prescriptions for me in a pinch like the time I had a violent reaction to poison ivy and couldn't get to his office. Or my inhaler ran out and I had no more refills. He is my doctor, but now he is also my friend.
Dr. Perng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest General Health Center
Southwest General Hospital
Southwest Community Health Sys, Cleveland, Oh
46 Years Experience
China Medical University
Graduated in 1967
St Johns Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHospice of Medina County, 5075 Windfall Rd, Medina, OH
Dr. Wuu Jau Perng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medina, OH.