Dr. Wyatt Fowler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Wyatt Fowler?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Fowler and Jessica are awesome! During a very scary time they were reassuring! While I would wish my medical scare on no one, if you have to experience this and need surgery there is no one else I can recommend higher! I am so grateful for his expertise and skill. Jessica's bedside manner is can't be compared to anyone else! Because of this awesome team I was able to be confident in my ability to heal and recover. I trust them with my life (literally)!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Such a wonderful experience. Dr. Fowler put me at ease about the surgeries. Never felt rushed at any appointment . 100 % satisfaction.

Excellent!

Posted on November 12th, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE this man. I can not say enough about him. He absolutely saved my life. By time I met him I was in and out of the ER so much that the doctors were actually telling me not to come back because everyone I had seen thought I was drug seeking and had an anxiety problem. In actuality I was literally dying inside and about to become septic. Dr. Fowler diagnosed the problem and performed the necessary surgery that weekend. He has been amazing and supportive through it all. I will never forget this man and what he has done for me!

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dedicated surgeon, conscientious, personable and caring.

Excellent Surgen

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Fowler saved my life by accurately diagnosing my need for surgery. He found and removed the cancer that was causing my pain and which had been undiagnosed for six months. His skill as a surgeon is way above average. If you need help you owe it to yourself to get his opinion before deciding what to do. He is an excellent doctor and a good Christian man.

an angel with the hands of a surgeon

Posted on November 15th, 2009

Even with all of my education I would be hard -pressed to say enough about DR. Fowler's abilities. HE, with this most recent procedure has given my life back to me.

Competent and Calm

Posted on July 1st, 2008

Dr. Fowler did an extensive surgery that was undoubtedly very difficult: colon cancer and bowel resection in the context of prior irridated tissue. His work saved my life. Not only am I pleased with the results (obviously) but I can report that he is very attentive with follow up, and explains everything with great care.

Posted on October 9th, 2017