Dr. Wylie D Hosmer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Wylie D Hosmer?

Compassionate and available

Dr Hosmer was there for us during the worst time of our lives. My husbands prognosis caused his life expectancy to be shortened dramatically. However, we both had faith in his care and wouldn't have ever second guessed The Doc. He was kind, compassionate and there with us all along the way.

Don't understand previous reviews.

I don't get these two other reviews. I saw the same doctor and he was amazingly thorough and caring. He talked to me about every facet of what I am going to have to go through; he spoke slowly and it was apparent that he was going to spend time with me. He is a very young doctor, but to me that indicates someone who is up on the absolute newest trials and clinical studies out there.

Very uncaring and did not follow through, return phones calls - didn't give test results without me having to call multiple times, did not send results to main primary care dr like promised & overall he didnt seem to take anything seriously. Even prescribed wrong meds which could have have life threatening if I did not know better to not take them- for such a young dr I was shocked and appalled at his lack of compassion.

WorstGave wrong prescription to me