Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 48
When you schedule a appointment he is never there on that day of the appointment . The staff is ugly and treats you horrible. Nobody within that office is certified to work with him . They all need to be screen for drug problems. His wife is mean and dope up she has serious problems and she's the one checking your blood pressure, making you pee in a cup in front of her . She doesn't even a CNA degree much less a nursing degree. If you have a appointment at 8:00 he want be there till 1:00 then you are lucky to see him by 4 because there's to many weird stuff going on in the back with people coming in threw the back door to see him . Over all this is a pill mill needs to be shut down . Horrible working conditions
worked with him in a local Emerg Room and he knew of my many health issues and lack of results from my Dr then and he kindly stepped in and gave me advice that helped me understand and handle my conditions better-now that I fiound him in OXFORD, AL I am going to call and try to get in-def worth the 2-3 hr drive!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Locations & Directions1408 Golden Springs Rd, Anniston, AL
Wyndol S Hamer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.