Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Xavier L Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
NEEDS TO GO BACK TO MED SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO BECOME A REAL DR. VERY RUDE, DISMISSED MY CHILD FROM THE HOSPITAL SAYING HE WAS FINE AND WE TOOK HIM STRAIGHT TO O.U WHERE HE WAS ADMITTED FOR SEVERAL KIDNEY PROBLEMS...WE WAS TOLD NOT TO BE ALARM WITH OUR SON RUNNING OVER 104.4 TEMP. HE HAS NO BUSINESS TAKEING CARE OF OUR PRECIOUS BABIES AND CHILDREN.
44 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Xavier L Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlains Regional Medical Center, 2100 N Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Clovis, NM
Dr. Xavier L Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, NM.