Dr. Xavier Pareja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xavier Pareja?

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Xavier Pareja for three months and he is a very easy doctor to talk with. He listens to me intently while I'm talking with him, and is very interested in trying to help subdue my different pains.

I HAVE SEVERE BACK PAIN , RIGHT SIDED LEG PAIN , NIMBNESS, DISC DISEASE, PAIN SHOOTS DOWN MY RIGHT LEG TO MY HEELS, I CAN NOT WALK IN THE MORNING UNTIL MY PAIN MEDS START TO WORK.DR. PAREJA IS SO COMPASIONATE. HE TOLD ME HE CHOSE TO BE A PAIN DOCTOR TO HELP PEOPLE IN SEVERE PAIN, I FEEL THIS IS HIS CALLING.. HE KEEPS ON SCHEDULE ,I HAVE NEVER WAITED LONGER THEN 15 MINUTES. DR PAREJA SPENDS TIME AND LISTENS TO YOU. HE DESERVES THE AWARD HE RECIEVED. I HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR 2 YEARS.

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Posted on August 27th, 2015

HE HAS GIVEN ME A LIFE BACK! BEST PAIN SPECIALIST IN CHICAGO & CHICAGOLAND AREA. I HAVE GIVEN HIS NAME TO MANY 7 EVERYONE HAS SAID THE SAME AFTER SEEING 7 BEING TREATED BY HIM.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I wish I could write a review about the doctor. The problem is I could never get an appt. With him. I called his office 14 times in a one week period. Twice I actually talked to a person. Neither would take my information or give me an appointment. Both told me that I would get a call back. That DID NOT HAPPEN! What a horrible way of doing business. I have since found a different pain DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

I'm a 67 year old woman. Theresa Bentivegna

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Pareja is the best, kindest, caring, knowledgeable doctor I've ever had.

Dr Pareja is excellent

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr Pareja is my first pain dr. I have been with him now for a 1.5 to manager my lower back pain as well as neck pain. I had surgery and a disc removed in my cervical spine 2 years ago and had difficulty after for some time. Dr Paregja's treatment plan, did work for my neck. We are still managing pain for my lower back; however I am functional and avoiding any kind of lower back surgery. I see him about every 45 days. He has patience and is wonderful to talk to. I highly recommend him. The only negative is the office hours for the oaklawn office, they are limited.

My 1st Pain Dr..HE REALLY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr Pareja was my 1st pain Dr that treated me after my back injury.He is the most kind hearted Dr.He listened to what I said and spent the time necessary to help me out.I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 16th, 2017