Dr. Xi Na Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xi Na?

Ki

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Her thorough, caring, and attentive nature may have saved my life

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I came to Dr. Na after being dismissed by my GP again and again for complaints of bowel symptoms. When I started experiencing more severe symptoms I thought to take the initiative and see a specialist. My experience with Dr. Na has completely changed my view of doctors because she took the time to really sit down with me and talk about my symptoms and the possibilities. She thought it best to be very thorough and run all the tests just to be safe and it turns out that because of this she found masses that would have gone completely undetected otherwise. Not only was she very thorough and caring doing office visits but she also called me late on a Friday to make sure I was feeling okay. She is truly and genuinely an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. Thank you Dr. Na.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016