Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xiao Li
Dr. Xiao Li, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Li is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, New York Downtown Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Li has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Xiao Li has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Xiao Li is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Very rude doctor. She doesn't care about your concern and problem. Very stubborn and rude. First she makes you pay for the visit and very rushes through all the procedures. All questions left unanswered and more confused than before. Very unprofessional. I had high hopes for a good doctor to help me solve my health problem and she made my issue worse. Very disappointed.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Li is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
New York Downtown Hospital
Bellevue Hospital Center
NYU Langone Medical Center
Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital
Saint Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr New York, NY
Harvard Medical School
St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Saint Vincent`s Hospital
St Vincent`s Manhattan
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
31 Years Experience
Sun Yat-Sen University
Graduated in 1982
Nassau University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsXiao Q Li MD, 167 Canal St, New York, NY
Dr. Xiao Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.