Dr. Xiaolan L Zhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xiaolan L Zhu?

Awesome and amazing doctor

My wife and I consider Dr. Zhu to be "our heroine." We have both consulted many doctors through the years for our afflictions without success. Dr. Zhu has been able to help both of us quickly and in a meaningful way.

Dr. Zhu is compassionate and takes the time to listen and work with the patient. I chose her because she is an internist and also practices traditional Chinese acupuncture. She is terrific! Office staff is great too!

Dr. Zhu has outstanding bedside manners and is a unique MD who is also experienced in Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture.

Dr. Zhu is a very experienced doctor who professes both excellent western medical knowledge and great accupuncture skills. I will recommend Dr. Zhu to my friends and family without hesitation.

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

I've been a patient at Dr. Zhu's for years. I've been very pleased with the service I've received here. The office is new and clean. The staff are courteous and helpful. The care Dr. Zhu provide is simply amazing. She is patient, honest, thorough, compassionate. I always had blood works done in the office except one time I forgot to fast. Once she even called the lab during her vacation to help me sort out problems. She really went above and beyond and always does so. Overall, this is a great place for care and I would highly recommend.

An outstanding primary care doctor

Dr. Zhu has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. She is a very responsible and knowledgeable doctor and really cares about her patients. She always spends enough time with her patients and provides clear explanations when there is a problem. She performs very thorough physical examination and never ignores any symptoms that may indicate serious illness. I know that she identifies very early stage cancer on several her patients, which is one of the very important reasons that I followed her from Tyson’s Corner office to current brand new office in Fairfax City. The front staff is also very friendly and always tries to accommodate my need to schedule an appointment. In short, I strongly recommend Dr. Zhu as an outstanding primary care doctor to anyone.

great primary care doc

Been seeing Dr. Zhu for nearly 2 years. She is great! I like that she is very thorough. She found a few minor things in my blood work, which a previous primary care doc missed. I had several questions about what it all meant, and she took her time explaining it. As another reviewer said, her new office is a little out of the way, but totally worth it for the care.

very warm and knowledgeable!

I've been a patient of Dr.Zhu for several years now. She moved her office to Fairfax last year which is a lot more driving for me now but it's totally worth it. I see her primarily for my annual check ups but it's really neat that she has eastern medicine training as well and always has interesting insights and recommendations for me. I always leave the office feeling well taken care of.

Best Service ever! Great Patient Care! Genuine treatment!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Zhu has outstanding qualifications and provides excellent care to her patients, particularly seniors like me. She always takes time to answer my questions and attends conferences and seminars to keep up-to-date in her field.

her rating is way too high here according my personal experience with.her

i an new to this area and found this doctor cause i thought an Asian female doctor would be easier to connect. A simple physical check was made so unprofessional and she tried to make me do it in three appointments. in my opinion she is very very unethical and only wants to exploit the most out of her patients rather than solving the patients problem. please please stay away from her if.you want to.live longer and happier. i guarantee that what i said is 100% true.

Beyond expectations

I hedged my bets by going to a Board Certified MD who also did acupuncture. I had never experienced "non-traditional" medicine before. Dr. Zhu and her staff made me very comfortable. Dr. Zhu explained the treatments and after a few visits I was free of extreme pain for the first time in months after unsuccessful drug treatments from my family doctor of many years.There were no drug side effects anymore (no drugs). I had cancelled going to the wedding of the son on my childhood friend. Now, I am happy to say, I will be dancing at the wedding.