Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Xiaomei M Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Xiaomei M Chen has the following 41 expertise
- Rheumatic Fever
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Holter monitoring
- Geriatric Medicine
- Peptic Ulcer
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hiatal Hernia
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Back Pain
- Women's Health
- Diabetic Foot
- Atrial Fibrillation
Dr. Xiaomei M Chen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Like the other commenter, I had reservations after reading previous posts in this forum. With my more ten yearsâ experience, I have nothing but sincere appreciation for Dr. Chen and her incredible medical skills. Dr. Chen was very kind, compassionate and listened to me. She truly is a wonderful doctor and I have faith in her ability! Thank you Dr. Chen!
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Xiaomei M Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPlainsboro Medical Associates, 5 Schalks Crossing Rd Ste 228, Plainsboro, NJ
Dr. Xiaomei M Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.