Dr. Xiaoqi K Sun Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Xiaoqi K Sun?

Very professional and sticks to your problem,.

Dr. Sun, I believe to be an excellent doctor. Don't expect to "sit and chat" as she is always in a rush. Ask a question and she will answer it. I had a problem and she called and discussed it with me in detail. She is very caring actually. Just don't expect a lot of conversation other than about your condition.

Dr Sun did not explain things well at all and got defensive when we asked for further instructions or explanation. Very rude to us and we waited for more than two hours to see her . Patient beware!! !

Retired teacher/coach

Dr, Sun is an outstanding doctor, professional, compassionate, very intelligent, knowledgeable, caring, and interested in her patients situation. Dr. Sun keeps current in her profession and is on the cutting edge of the latest research. She is in great demand due to her expertise. Thus waiting occurs at times. I have macular degeneration and get an injection every 6 weeks which has helped maintain my eyesight at 20/20. Praise the Lord for Dr. Sun.

Beware of this Doctor

Very poor service. This doctor was supposed to address my concerns with my loss of vision in my only good eye but she was too busy trying to do surgery on my poor eye which would not improve my vision. She was very short and did not address my concern I'm fact she has no idea why I lost vision in my eye and did not even do any lab work ct scan or anything further when I told her I did not want surgery my concern was with the other eye she became rude and suggested I get another opinion. Also she dialatec my eyes and NEVER did an exam!!!!!! Please beware and do not go here.

Dr Sun has her own ideas about what needs to be done and discounts any patient input.

She is rude and insensitive to patient needs.

Dr. Xiaoqi K Sun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.