Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xinming Fu
Dr. Xinming Fu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fu is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center, St Jude Medical Center and Anaheim Global Medical Center. Dr. Fu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Xinming Fu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Xinming Fu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Xinming Fu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. was very knowledgable and friendly. The process was easy. I did it from my living room. Like the privacy factor.
Doc was very professional and thorough. He got my medical history and asked the appropriate questions to make a thorough analysis. His evaluation of my health situation resulted in his recommendation for medical use of marijuana. The process of getting a medical evaluation done was simple and very quick. Thank you for this great service!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
China Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSteady Care Medical, 2001 E 1st St Ste 102, Santa Ana, CA
Dr. Xinming Fu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.