Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xinning Li MD
Dr. Xinning Li has 2 locations
Dr. Xinning Li has the following 13 expertise
- Knee Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Clinical Research
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Showing 5 of 29
Excellent Outcome after Arthroscopic SLAP repair! - Arpit Agrawal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Xinning Li - Posted on September 12th, 2019
I had been experiencing shoulder discomfort/pain due to sports-related "wear-and-tear" so to say. Dr. Li was able to diagnose and was able to suggest moving forward with an arthroscopic SLAP tear repair procedure in an efficient manner. Being my first experience with a serious surgery, Dr. Li and his staff were very accommodating and reassuring - making sure I was comfortable at all times. He was even able to refer me to a PT specialist to ensure my recovery was seen all the way through and cleared for sports activity again. I would highly recommend him, as he's a true professional who really knows what he's talking about.
Amazing Outcome after Reverse Shoulder Replacement!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Xinning Li - Posted on September 5th, 2019
Dr. Xinning Li ,performed a reverse shoulder replacement 3 months ago on my mom who was in a lot of pain, could not lift/do anything with her right hand for sometime. The surgery was very successful, my mom has no pain, can lift her arm up no problems and can now do almost everything. Highly recommend Dr.Li. Thank you Dr.Li.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Xinning Li - Posted on August 26th, 2019
I had a sports related labrum (shoulder) tear and had been having chronic pain for over a year, and Dr. Li did an arthroscopic repair. While seeing other doctors prior to Dr. Li and doing physical therapy without improvement was frustrating , once I was referred to Dr. Li the whole process of evaluation and undergoing surgery was without hiccups. The recovery took a little bit longer than I anticipated, and at one point I was worried about whether my shoulder was getting better. However, Dr. Li was reassuring and explained the recovery very well, and my shoulder did get better and I am now finally completely without pain. Overall very satisfied.
Right shoulder surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Xinning Li - Posted on August 7th, 2019
Dr. Li did a great for me. Initially exploratory for pain and lack of strength turned into a find of several muscles and tendons being torn. The process of recovery was long but I cannot imagine a better job being done. Dr. Li is very personable and listens to what you have to say without making you feel rushed. He always provides for an inviting atmosphere for me, as the patient, and for whatever staff he has with him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Xinning Li - Posted on May 29th, 2019
Dr. Li is the best! He is a kind, compassionate, skillful doctor who wants the best for his patients. He instills confidence in his patients and they never doubt they are in good hands. My surgery went flawlessly and I am quickly recovering. I would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Li or to have any family member seek care with him.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University of Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2005
University of Massachusetts Medical School - Orthopaedic Surgery
Locations & Directions
Dr. Xinning Li is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.