Dr. Xinning Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xinning Li?

Highly recommend

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Had a shoulder replacement done. Very pleased with the results of the operation and the professionalism of Dr Li and his staff.

Good as new!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

After running out of talent skiing in Feb 2017, earning the trifecta: torn ACL, MCL and lateral meniscus, Dr Li saw me almost immediately. His plan of treatment has been spot-on: PT to reduce the swelling and prepare for surgery recovery, followed by surgery in late May 2017. It's now almost Nov 2017, and I'm virtually as good as new. What's left to get to "good as new" is on me, primarily continuing the PT regimen at home. Then it's back to skiing, sailing, cycling, diving, all the good stuff. Thanks, Dr Li!

Absolutely remarkable

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Along with his skills as an orthopedic surgeon (he repaired a ruptured tendon in my right quad), his manner, his approach to patients (and, I suspect, his approach to life overall) is a model of how any of us should behave as human beings. He and his team at Boston Medical Center deserve nothing but the strongest accolades.

" The Right Choice "

Posted on April 1st, 2017

I am a. 64 year old female that was suffering from a torn rotator cuff. After a search and several recommendations we contacted Dr. Li. I found him to be extremely professional, highly skilled and competent, and had a wonderful bedside manner. Surgery and post op went great. Look no further Dr. Li is the right choice!!

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr Li is an outstanding surgeon. 2 shoulders had arthritis, bursitis & rotator tears that I suffered with for many long years. Dr Li is a very nice person with a great bedside manner. Highly recommend this MASTER of a surgeon if you have shoulder issues. Thanks Dr.

Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Repaired my SLAP tear and got me back to the gym>

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Li cared for me as a patient and not treated me as a number. He truly listened and treated me and my family with respect. His expertise is outstanding. I struggled for almost a year with my shoulder pain and would recommend Dr. Li to anyone who needs orthopedic care.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Li was recommended to me after my first ACL reconstruction surgery didn't go as planned. I had no idea as to what to expect but when I first saw him as a patient I knew I was in the best of hands. Although he was a little behind, that did not stop his very welcoming bedside manner. He shows the utmost respect for his patients and I never hated to go and see him.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Busy Dr w a lot patients. Brought back my range of motion to nearly 180

Rotator Cuff Repair

Posted on March 12th, 2016

I am 6 months out from an arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. Dr. Li did an excellent job and I am pain free with great function now. He is the surgeon to go to for your shoulder surgery in Boston!!

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Li fixed my knee after have two botched surgeries with a different surgeon, extremely courteous and professional. He tells you exactly what's going on and what's going to happen. I'd highly recommend him, I've even referred my friend to him already!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Doctor Li is a great doctor who deliver's exceptional care. He preformed a mircofracture surgery for my knee 1 year ago, and my knee haven't had any other problems since. I highly recommend Doctor Li for knee surgeries, his office handles appointments with ease. Doctor Li is very straightforward with his diagnosis, and is respectful of the patient's time.